Improving Quality of Life Through the Arts
Corporate partnerships with The Dallas Opera (TDO) are an impactful way to invest in the diverse communities of the greater Dallas area and North Texas region.
TDO has championed opera performances as transformative experiences that can improve the quality of life for diverse communities through a convergence of artistic disciplines, dramatic storytelling, and technological innovation. Central to TDO’s mission is a firm belief that performing arts institutions play a crucial and distinctive role in society’s efforts to foster creativity in our communities, to heighten the educational aspirations of youth, and illuminate our inherent commonalities across cultures.
Benefits for Corporate Partners
Our Corporate Partners receive a customized benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Marketing and recognition opportunities
- Exclusive “behind-the-scenes” experiences
- Client and executive entertainment opportunities
- Access to TDO’s network of cultural, civic, and business leaders
- Volunteer opportunities
Please join us as we contribute to the diverse cultural community that makes Dallas such a great place to live, work, and play. A thriving artistic community improves our quality of life, which in turn increases workforce creativity, talent acquisition, and civic engagement—all of which contribute to the economic prosperity of the greater Dallas area. An investment in The Dallas Opera is an investment in the growth and future of our region.
Sponsorship Opportunities at The Dallas Opera Include:
- Mainstage Opera Productions
- Special Concerts & Donor Events
- Arts Education & Community Outreach Programs
- Student Matinees & Family Performances
- The Linda and Mitch Hart Institute for Women Conductors
For more information about sponsorship at The Dallas Opera,
contact Institutional Giving Officer Marie Facini at 214.443.1061 or email@example.com.