The Dallas Opera is committed to assuring that its sponsors achieve superior return on investment.
The Dallas Opera and Your Company -- A Role for Everyone:
Support of the Dallas Opera provides corporate partners with access to a well-educated, affluent and highly diverse audience. Your Dallas Opera partnership also presents your company with unique networking opportunities, flexible benefits, and value-added perks. Sponsorships are custom tailored to each corporation or company, allowing them to tap the Opera’s enormous marketing potential by offering product sampling, a prestige relationship and high visibility.
The Dallas Opera is embarking on another historic season in the Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Not only does this world-class building bring to light that Dallas has a top-tier opera company, but the Winspear Opera House acts as a catalyst to draw increased national and international attention to opera in Dallas.
The Dallas Opera is committed to assuring that its sponsors achieve superior return on investment. We promise to manage your investment like we stage our work -- by addressing what represents the highest level of excellence to become extraordinary. We will constantly look for ways to improve our service through feedback and innovation to maximize the objectives for your partnership.
Our commitment and goal at The Dallas Opera:
- To understand the discriminating audience you are trying to reach
- Provide a launch pad for your brand that ignites interest from Dallas’ taste-makers and influentials
- Make available a turn-key experience for you, your clients, and your employees
- Create opportunities at our events for interaction with VIP’s, artist, networking with leading corporate and civic leaders and celebrities
- A compliment of communications and media exposure that puts your brand in the mix with world-class opera
Dallas Opera Audience Demographics:
- 32% of the Opera’s audience has incomes of over $100,000
- 46% are ages 35 or younger
- 59.4% are female
- 40.6% are male
Sponsorship Opportunities at The Dallas Opera Include:
- Productions: The Dallas Opera presents up to 6 new productions each season, ranging from exciting premieres of new works to innovative re-interpretation of classic repertory. The Opera’s new productions become must-see events that attract large audiences and widespread media attention. Browse the season calendar to learn more about The Dallas Opera’s upcoming new productions and major revivals.
- Special Events: From the popular OnStage Dinner to informal cast parties and receptions, The Dallas Opera’s special events attract Dallas’ artistic, business and government leaders, offering sponsors unique access and memorable way to entertain clients and guests while supporting The Dallas Opera.
- Artistic and Education: Organizations support artistic innovation and community service through sponsorship of The Dallas Opera’s special initiatives and an award-winning Educational Series program. Corporations, foundations, government agencies, and individuals have rallied to support The Dallas special initiative. To learn more about the way The Dallas Opera serves the children of North Texas please go to our Education Programs.
For more information about sponsorship at the Dallas Opera,
contact Sherri Spragins at 214-443-1061 or email@example.com.