The Skyline Terrace
NEW CONVENIENT PRE-PERFORMANCE DINING OPTION
Simplify your show plans by dining in a beautiful setting, just moments away from your seats! The Center is excited to offer a new pre-performance dining option on the Skyline Terrace in the Winspear Opera House. Before select performances, patrons can enjoy a catered buffet meal that has been specially paired with the evening’s show by Wolfgang Puck Catering. Please join us for this new experience and give us your feedback to help us shape the offering going forward.
- Menu for The Magic Flute
- Menu for The Golden Cockerel
- Menu for Don Carlo
- Menu for Pulcinella/La voix humaine
- Menu for The Barber of Seville
$25 PER-PERSON PRICE INCLUDES:
- Buffet access, 1 dessert, and 1 complimentary non-alcoholic beverage.
- Discounted pricing on alcoholic beverages at Skyline Terrace bar.
- Access to intermission drink pre-orders at the same discounted rates.
SCHEDULE AND RESERVATION DETAILS:
- Opens 1 ½ hours prior to start of show, closes at start of show.
- Pre-purchase online to ensure your reservation.
- Walk-up purchases may be available, depending on reservation quantities.