updated March 8, 2013
To get access to the Google Calendars:
- Load them in Outlook (read-only) — follow instructions below
— or —
- Load them in your own Google calendar — ask Luke or Sadie to share them with your Google account (please specify which ones you want, and which you need to edit)
The calendars (.ics subscriptions)
- TDO Calendars -- miscellaneous general stuff
- TDO Public Web Calendar -- powers the events listing on our website
- TDO Events -- WRR broadcasts, etc
- TDO Performances -- mainstage performances, etc
- TDO Simulcast
- TDO Vacation Calendar
- TDO PR
- TDO Direct Mail
- TDO Media Buy
- TDO Email Schedule
- TDO Interactive
- TDO DEVO Events
- TDO Education
- TDO EDU Professional Development
- TDO EDU Suitcase
- TDO EDU TDO2go
Adding calendars to Outlook
In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings, and go to the Internet Calendars tab.
For each calendar to which you want to subscribe:
Copy the link above (right-click and choose Copy Link or similar)
In Outlook, click New, paste the address in the box, and click Add.
A new window will come up. In the Folder Name box, type the calendar name (anything you like), and click OK.
When you’re done adding calendars, click Close on the Account Settings window.